We are hiring a senior level “Design Manager” to be part of our Riyadh Office team. This new position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced design professional who enjoys working on a variety of projects and holds a track record in navigating rapidly changing business environments such as the case in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will have experience working on sizable architectural projects within different geographic contexts, exhibiting skillfulness in managing the architectural design of luxury hospitality, resort, and residential projects, as well as in guiding the project team to maintain the project vision and design goals from inception to delivery.
AE7 will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to lead and deliver signature projects within Saudi Arabia for top clients. In commensuration to that, the Design Manager will be responsible for the projects’ coordination, including the following, and to successfully meet the projects’ goals and objectives:
- Participate in the promotion and pursuit strategy for the project.
- Set the project’s scope, controls, and management plan.
- Integrate design and engineering aspects of the project.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the client’s objectives.
- Monitor the commercial performance of the project.
- Align work by all parties to the project’s contract terms.
- Manage internal and external communication for the project.
- Maintain the project’s documents, logs, registers, and correspondence.
- Lead the project and deliver quality work on time and within budget.
Required Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Command of English (spoken and written)
- PMP certification or equivalent in project management
- Minimum 15 Years of experience with at least three (3) references
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (architecture)
Considered a Plus (Preferred):
- Command of English and Arabic (spoken and written)
- Valid relevant certification with the Saudi Council of Engineers
- Experience working in KSA and Aboard (International)
- Master’s or higher in relevant discipline (design and/or engineering)
- Valid professional registration/certification in countries other than KSA