Development & Financial Analyst
AE7 Dubai is looking for a Development & Financial to work in their Dubai Head office. Preferred candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a related field.
Reporting to: Head of Development and Asset Strategy
The role will involve supporting managers and associates on the diverse assignments that are undertaken by the firm. It is expected that the individual will gain experience by working in diverse geographical markets as well as in different asset classes.
- Conduct, Analyze & Document Market Research and provide recommendations to management team
- Create Financial Models & Conduct Financial Analysis
- Assist in the Drafting and Completion of Reports and Presentations
- Prepare Proposals
Daily Tasks Include
- Providing research support using online and library resources and undertaking field interviews with developers, investors, and real estate agents;
- Site inspections in terms of proximity to demand generators, accessibility, visibility, surrounding land use, road network, infrastructure, and SWOT analysis.
- Collecting and organizing market and property information
- Maintaining database and benchmarks (economic indicators, sales information, lease information, market surveys, development projects by type (residential, hospitality, retail/commercial, office, healthcare, etc.), newspaper articles, maps, city information, etc.).
- Undertaking/preparing statistical and supply and demand analyses
- Assisting with the preparation of written reports and presentations
- Developing excel-based financial models tailored to client needs and project requirements as needed
- Any other task that may reasonably be required
Qualities & skills required
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Undergraduate / Master’s degree with an emphasis in real estate, finance, development, or business
- 5-10 years of work experience in a related field
- General understanding of basic finance & accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong skills in MS Word & PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with a positive, energetic demeanor
- High level of personal and professional integrity and ethical standard
- Desire to succeed and learn in a demanding entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work within teams
- Ability to work well under pressure, with multiple/competing deadlines.