SENIOR IT ENGINEER
About the Position(s): AE7 is seeking certified Senior IT Engineers with a minimum of 10 years’ experience to join our Dubai office.
About AE7: AE7 is a multi-disciplinary design firm with more than 500 creative professionals based in 6 offices across the globe. The firm works on a variety of project types, including: Master Planning, Destination Developments, Healthcare, Hospitality, Higher Education, Residential, Civic, Commercial, and Infrastructure.
Reporting to: IT Manager
Qualities & skills required
Candidates must have a strong command over Domain Administration, software deployment, VMWare, security patching and automation. Knowledge of Cisco and Riverbed are an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the field.
- Holder of a Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong Command over Windows Domain Administration
- Installing, managing and maintaining Active Directory environment.
- Installing, managing and maintaining DHCP and DNS services.
- Installing, managing and maintaining File servers, DFS services and Print servers.
- Strong Command over Microsoft Exchange Online/Office365.
- Strong command over Software deployment, security patching and automation.
- Strong Command over VMWare Virtualized Environment.
- Installing, managing, and maintaining Antivirus servers (Trend Micro is a plus).
- Cisco knowledge is an advantage.
- Riverbed knowledge is an advantage.
- Certificates in the above are an advantage.
Qualified candidates should click “Apply Now” below, or electronically submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title of “Senior IT Engineer” in the Subject line.