Graduate Interior Designer – Emirati National
AE7 Dubai is looking for an Emirati Graduate Interior Designer to work on international projects.
Reporting to: Principal, Head of Interior Design
- Collaborate on concept, schematic and design development with intermediate/senior designer
- Generate presentation material (computer models, drawings, precedent images);
- Production of design and construction drawings in alignment with Company standards and quality;
- Prepare for client presentations by creating mood boards, floorplans, drawings and elevations.
- Follow up with vendors on lead times and quotes
- Organize and manage samples library
- Research new products and materials
- Maintain organized client binders
- Read architectural plans and produce scaled sketches, drawings and room layouts.
- Other tasks as requested from time to time
Qualities & skills required
- Must be an Emirati national
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and inquisitive by nature
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Highly organized with strong time-management skills.
- Ability to use some of the following: AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)