AE7 Dubai is looking for an Emirati HR Assistant to work in their Dubai Head office.
Reporting to: Director of HR and Administration
- Communicate with new hires about their visa cancellation, collection of documents prior to onboarding.
- Maintain employee personnel files and make sure all documents are up-to-date.
- Prepare letters in English and Arabic such as NOCs, employment certificates etc.
- Apply for Society of Engineers, DM registrations for new staff and renewals for existing staff and maintain records.
- Assist in recruitment process; call candidates and schedule interviews. Maintain the recruitment records.
- Follow up on timesheet submissions every week.
- Schedule performance reviews for staff
- Other tasks will be assigned as required.
Qualities & skills required
- Ability to read, write and type in Arabic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to take directions and perform efficiently
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
All candidate CV submissions should be in PDF format (under 10MB) with applicant’s name in the filename.