Infrastructure Technical Specialist
AE7 Dubai is looking for an Infrastructure Technical Specialist to work on international projects. Preferred candidates must have experience / expertise in Master Planning, Destination Developments, Parks and other multidisciplinary projects of various sizes and scale.
Reporting to: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Developing and sustaining CAD standards, Library and Templates.
- Expert knowledge in the following softwares:
- AutoCAD 2D
- AutoCAD C3D
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage
- Bentley MicroStation
- Microsoft Office applications
- Complete design Coordination with design teams including review, comments & approvals of roads and Infrastructure networks & details.
- Developing preliminary to final design layouts for all the roads and networks.
- Interacting on project standards with clients, coordinating with client and local authority for technical resources, follow quality control procedures and guidelines.
- Reviews and audits model data to ensure compliance is achieved.
- Performs model QA/QC checks on projects according to established standards.
- Preparing drawings for NOC approvals to Local Authorities. Synchronize with other disciplines like Landscape, Architects, MEP division, Etc. to ensure the infrastructure design proceeds in complete coordination with all the partners of the project.
- Assisting Master Planning for preparing Land Use Plans, Projected scenarios.
- Preparing all the infrastructure network layouts such as WET Utilities – Potable Water, Foul Water, Storm Water, Irrigation Water, Fire Fighting networks & DRY Utilities – LV & HV Electrical Cable Routing , Telecom Cable Routing, Street Lighting, CCTV/BMS Routing all along with Corridor sections and Road Layouts, Road Profiles / Longitudinal Cross Sections, Grading Plans, Setting out Plans, Road markings/ signs.
- Preparing chambers, Electrical Substations, LV rooms & control room ducting layouts and Manholes details.
- Starting a work from the scratch to a relevant approved drawing.
- Quality check of drawings as per company standards/ procedure.
- Cross verifying the clashes of the utilities along the corridor and with other services.
- Identifying the scenarios to obtain the ROW for the projects.
- Worked on various fields of design development on Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Interiors, Landscape & Survey drawings.
- Converting of rough draft diagrams to AutoCAD soft copies upon engineers design & comments for various stack holders starting from scratch to a relevant approved design.
- Handling coordination between the drafting team & clients upon jobs undertaking & drawing deliveries.
- Other duties as requested from time to time.
Qualities & skills required:
- 2-5 years’ professional experience.
- Bachelor’s in civil engineering
- Self-dependent and accustomed to teamwork.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks / projects.