Interior Designer - Pittsburgh
AE7 is looking for talented Interior Designers and Interior Architects. Preferred candidates will have the ability to execute projects from concept through construction documentation with little supervision. Projects range from tenant fit‐out to stand alone buildings of all scales and sizes.
We are seeking well rounded individuals to join our growing interiors team. There is a current need for need for individuals that have specific interest and/or experience with one or more of the following markets: Healthcare & Wellness, Corporate, Food & Beverage, Multi-Family Residential, Higher Education and Civic.
· Responsibilities include concept, schematic, design development and construction documentation / specifications
· FF&E selection / specification
· Design / detailing / documentation capabilities
· Code and accessibility review / compliance
· Able to manage / mentor graduate staff
· Able to coordinate consultants and other disciplines
Qualities & skills required Essential
· Minimum of 5 years experience in Interior Design / Interior Architecture
· Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or related field.
· Strong knowledge of IBC, ADA and life safety requirements
· Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
· Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong design and/or technical portfolio
· Good to excellent knowledge of Revit
· Ability to use some of the following: Revit, Sketch up, Rhino, Grasshopper, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
· NCIDQ certification
· LEED / WELL Building
· Interest in Professional organizations and networking
Qualified candidates should electronically submit a resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the job title “Interior Designer – Pittsburgh” in the Subject line. All candidate submissions should be in PDF format (under 10MB) with applicant’s name in the filename.
Candidates that are applying for US based employment must satisfy the requirements of an I-9 and have residency in the US at this time.