Landscape Design Architect
AE7 Dubai is looking for a Landscape Design Architect to work on variety of landscape and master-planning projects.
Preferred candidates should have minimum of 5 years’ local or regional experience with proven record of past works, clear understanding of design development processes from Pre-Concept sketches to preparation of Tender Documents; with knowledge of local design codes and authorities requirements, ability to understand construction processes, knowledge of materials and understanding of roles for participating disciplines.
- Support and Assistance to Senior Landscape architect / Lead Designer with landscape design development.
- Supervise Landscape Design, Drafting, Reports and Technical Coordination in line with project program
- Technical and Design coordination of Landscape Design with Project Managers and Project Stakeholders
- Preparation of Concept design reports with descriptive and technical writeups, selection of materials with estimated costs,
- Preparation of technical drawings and project stage packaging as per project schedule.
- Coordination of Landscape designs with 3D renderers, occasionally capable to support the team with preparation of 3D models for particular details.
- Preparation of project technical schedules and reports including material and project specifications
- Preparation and presentations of project design development to Client with record keeping of discussion.
- Time to time site analysis and report summary preparation
- Occasional construction site visit and coordination with construction personnel
Qualities & skills required:
- Minimum 4 Years of Work Experience within Middle East region or Middle East projects.
- Excellent understanding of Landscape Architecture and its interface with other project stake holders. Effective communication with project teams through designated channels.
- Proficient in Hand sketching Landscape Design Plans, Sections and Elevations.
- Proficient Communication and Presentation skills ( Verbal and Written Form )
- Team leading skills with responsibility for time efficient deliveries of various project stages.
- Advanced understanding of Horticulture, Irrigation, Civil, Infrastructure and MEP principles
- Advanced understanding of Construction Principles, Material composition and its Life Cycles as well as its relevant costs.
- Advanced understanding of Geophysics and Hydrology principles applicable for Land Forming and Storm Water Management
- Proficient in producing Concept Design, Schematic to Detail Design packages,
- Understanding and Support of Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum pos-contract / site supervision experience is well welcomed
- Excellent knowledge of Local Building Code Requirements, Local Authorities guidelines and regulations.
- Supervise, organize, and review the work of staff
- Able to prepare analysis, compile technical data and statistics.
- Proficient in ( Auto CAD, Sketchup, Adobe and Microsoft software packages, REVIT is welcomed, future knowledge required)
- Time management estimates for individual tasks and overall project with effective management of subordinate staff and team members.