MEP BIM Coordinator
AE7 Dubai is looking for a MEP BIM Coordinator to work on international projects. Preferred candidates must have experience / expertise in Master Planning, Destination Developments, Parks and other multidisciplinary projects of various sizes and scale.
Reporting to: Senior Associate, BIM Technologies
- Develop, implement, maintain BIM Workflow, protocols, and standards within the MEP Engineering Team.
- Setting up MEP BIM models as per BIM execution plan.
- Coordinates the process of generating and managing digital models.
- Review of 3D Models.
- Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs using NavisWorks/Revizto.
- QA&QC Manage Audit and review models in Autodesk Revit.
- Hold weekly coordination meetings with project team members.
- Act as BIM Coordinator (MEP Engineering) for major projects.
- Provide day-to-day BIM Technical support to the MEP engineers/Revit modelers.
- Liaise with the MEP BIM Manager on BIM Standard review and improvements.
- Manage BIM Project Documents, project contents and Standard Library objects.
- Training MEP staff in BIM related software’s.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have minimum 2-4 years of experience in MEP consultancy firm.
- Good Knowledge of Autodesk Revit, NavisWorks & AutoCAD, Dynamo, Bluebeam, Photoshop.
- Advanced PC skills, specifically Microsoft Windows Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint).
- Excellent organizational skills and communications skills, both written and verbal.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have good experience in MEP works preferably from a consultancy firm.
- BIM Qualifications: BRE Academy or RICS (is added advantage/not must).