Public Relations Office
AE7 is looking for a Public Relations Officer to join our office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Candidates must have minimum 2 years’ experience in a PRO role. Saudi nationals are preferred.
Reporting to: Office Manager
- Manage the visa process from start to finish for AE7 employees, including submitting applications for KSA employment visa, work permit, national ID, visa stamping on passport etc.
- Maintain and update employee documents such as passport, visas, labour contract, Iqama etc. and track expiration dates for timely renewal.
Renew, update and maintain trade license and other government certificates of all company’s legal entities to ensure that the documents are up-to-date.
- Renew and maintain all company’s leases before its expiry.
- Support / arrange attestation of employees’ education certificates as per the requirements of KSA government.
- Always maintain confidentiality and security of company and employees’ documents.
- Be update to date with new rules and procedures in government departments.
- Develop relationships with Government Departments in order to ensure issues are resolved diligently
- Represent the Company at locations such as the Police Station, Airport, Hotels, Embassies, Ministries/Municipalities & other significant
- Departments & in accordance with services such as mobile & landline phone services (connections/disconnections/repairs), mail, and electricity.
- Other duties as required
Qualities & skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, administration or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in PRO role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in writing and speaking, with high proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Saudi National preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Qualified candidates should provide their resume, portfolio, and if desired, a cover letter. All attachments should be in PDF format not exceed 10 MB in total. The submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the exact position the candidate is applying for in the subject line.