Senior Project Architect
AE7 Dubai is looking for a Senior Project Architect to work on international projects. Preferred candidates will have experience with large scale Destination and Hospitality developments.
Reporting to: Project Manager
- Will be involved in the daily management of the workload, change management as the project progresses.
- Developing building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using computer-aided design (CAD) and Revit applications.
- Coordinate with Architects and Architectural technician on a day-to-day basis to achieve excellent design quality and documentation, and match or better AE7 QA standards.
- Coordinate among multiple disciplines and manage deliverables on schedule
- Other duties as requested from time to time.
Qualities & skills required
- Degree in Architecture with 10+ years of experience in the Middle East.
- Experience with internationally known QA/QC procedures.
- Familiar with International Building Code for building design as well as understanding of local requirements is a must.
- Must have experience with modern building construction techniques as well as typical construction methods in the Middle East.
- Ability to use some of the following: AutoCAD, Sketch up, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
All candidate submissions should be in PDF format (under 10MB) with applicant’s name in the filename.