Wet Services Engineer
AE7 Dubai is looking for a Wet Services Engineer to work on international projects. Preferred candidates must have experience / expertise in Master Planning, Destination Developments, Parks and other multidisciplinary projects of various sizes and scale.
Reporting to: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Responsible for the design of Infrastructure utilities and associated activities, which includes but not limited to:
- Wastewater network systems (gravity, Pressurized and vacuum).
- Fire Fighting.
- District cooling system
- Familiar with the wet services software’s
- Ensure that all drawings and calculations meet quality, accuracy and dimension standards.
- Perform design engineering tasks using standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Work closely with Senior Engineers and other design engineers.
- Be willing to travel within the MENA and Central Asia region in support the expansion of Road Safety service provision; if required.
- Responsible for running hydraulic modeling and design of utility structures which includes tanks, pump station, lifting station etc.
- Visiting local authorities and their consultants.
- Preparing project submission and reports.
- Consistently meet deadlines and project delivery targets.
- Estimating demand load.
- Attending project meetings and managing work with junior engineers.
- Responsible in applying and obtaining NOC at all stages of project.
- Inter discipline coordination.
- Visiting local authorities for NOC/approvals/permits during the various stages of project.
- Providing project related deliverables, tender documents, BOQ, Construction drawings.
- Other duties as requested from time to time.
Qualities & skills required:
- 2-5 years’ professional experience.
- Bachelors in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Self-dependent and accustomed to team work.
- Can handle multiple tasks / projects.