Assistant Project Manager
We are hiring a Junior-level “Assistant Project Manager” in our Riyadh Office to be part of our team and for assignment on current projects which allow for a direct interaction with clients, authorities and external consultants on the ground.
This new position is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic design professional who enjoys working on a variety of projects and holds a track record in navigating rapidly changing business environments such as the case in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will have experience in designing and working as an assistant project manager on a variety of architectural and master planning projects from inception to delivery within different contexts.
AE7 will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to interact with clients first-hand, and assist in the delivery of signature projects within Saudi Arabia. In commensuration to that, the Assistant Project Manager will work on several project assisting the designated project/design manager on the following tasks:
- Representing the wider AE7 team with the client and other relevant entities
- Participating in setting the project’s scope, controls, and management plan.
- Maintaining a focus on the project’s schedule, tasks, and deliverable.
- Managing communication within the project team (multiple disciplines).
- Managing communication with the client and the project’s stakeholders.
- Maintaining the project’s documents, logs, registers, and correspondence.
Required Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Command of English (spoken and written)
- PMP certification or equivalent in project management
- Minimum 5 Years of experience with at least three (3) references
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (architecture, urban design)
- Valid relevant certification with the Saudi Council of Engineers
Considered a Plus (Preferred):
- Saudi nationals
- Command of English and Arabic (spoken and written)
- Experience working in KSA and Aboard (International)
- Proof of continuous professional development in project management
- Master’s or higher in relevant discipline (architecture, urban design)
- Valid professional registration/certification in countries other than KSA