Front Desk Assistant / Receptionist – Saudi National
AE7 Riyadh is looking for a Saudi National Front Desk Assistant to work in the Riyadh office.
Reporting to: Office Manager
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or take down messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward mail
- Other duties as requested from time to time.
Qualities & skills required
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English and Arabic (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
All candidate CV submissions should be in PDF format (under 10MB) with applicant’s name in the filename.