AE7 is looking for a variety of well-rounded Graduate to Junior Architects to work on domestic and international work opportunities. Preferred candidates will have had a well-rounded education focusing on equal aspects of design skills, building systems & materials understanding as well as proficiency in BIM software.
Graduate Architects will work with project teams on a variety of projects and assignments including research, analysis, planning, design development, coordination, and document production. Junior Architects will have additional capabilities and experience executing projects from concept through construction documentation with little supervision. Projects range from tenant fit-out to stand-alone buildings of all scales and sizes.
- Responsibilities include concept, schematic, design development, and construction documentation / specifications / construction administration
- Design / detailing / documentation capabilities
- Able to coordinate consultants and other disciplines
Qualities & skills required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or a related field.
- Knowledge and experience working with IBC, ADA, and life safety requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong design and/or technical portfolio
- Good to Excellent knowledge of BIM/Revit
- Ability to use some of the following: AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Sketch up, Rhino, Grasshopper, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- LEED, WELL Building, Passive House certification