Graduate Architect – Emirati National
AE7 Dubai is looking for an Emirati Graduate Architect to work on international projects.
Reporting to: Senior Architect
- Working closely with the Architects/ Senior Architects in the design of a project
- Developing building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using computer-aided design (CAD) and Revit applications
- Coordinate with Architects and Architectural Technicians on a day-to-day basis to achieve excellent design quality and documentation, and match or better AE7 QA standards
- Seeks creative and innovative solutions to assigned tasks and develops associated research and documentation of solutions
- Contribute ideas and design artwork, demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Be able to produce high-quality, creative concepts for medium and large-scale projects
- Coordinate among multiple disciplines and manage deliverables on schedule
- Playing a part in the project and team management
- Other duties as requested from time to time
Qualities & skills required
- Must be an Emirati national
- University Architectural Degree with 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Must have knowledge/experience in Revit Software
- Experience with coordination among multiple disciplines and managing deliverables on schedule, and experience with internationally known QA/QC procedures.
- Familiarity with the International Building Code for building design as well as the ability to develop an understanding of local requirements is a must
- Excellent written and oral skills are required
- Ability to use some of the following: AutoCAD, Sketch up, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)